|Position:||Princess of Zerestria|
Veronica is voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki in the drama CD.
Appearance & PersonalityEdit
Veronica was a beautiful young woman with waist-length blond/brown hair and purple-greyish eyes.
At first, it appeared as if she had a lofty, distant character. It was later clear that she had a headstrong personality and would do or say things without knowing how the people around her may react. She also had no consciousness of class and treated everyone she met in a similar manner.
She lived in a monastery until the age of 14, before leaving for her castle. She lived in her castle for a couple years until the battle that occurred, and the pure white magic killed them. Some inhabitants of the castle were then reincarnated. She was reincarnated as Minami Harusumi, while retaining her memories.
During the battle at the castle, Veronica, while with Rida, encountered Eugene with Vince Everett, Conrad Carvajal, and soldiers from the invading force. He demanded that Veronica join him, but she refused, pledging to protect the castle- Eugene subsequently left with his guard Vince Everett, after ordering some of his soldiers to capture her.
Sometime after successfully fighting off and escaping these soldiers, Veronica and Rida are with Glen Schreiber, Bart Belbania, and another Zerestrian soldier, and Bart seemingly dies. Veronica gives Glen one of her earring and instructs him to stop Eugene.
Later, Veronica is with Rida going through the castle. She encounter Adele Alcott crying along a wall, before a burst of magic kills her and break the area the two were going through. They start to head back, but Rida eventually dies.
Veronica, now alone, reaches the stone walled room where Vince and Glen collapsed after presumably fighting against Eugene and the priest Lucas Erlanger. She fights against Lucas, who appears to have been defeated, but her fate afterwards is unknown. When Carlo Velbard reaches the stone walled room, he sees Lucas present and dying, but does not note the presence of other; he also sees blood marks on the stairs and presumes that someone had left the room that way.
- Eugene, the third prince of Moswick, had an arranged marriage with Veronica in order to strengthen the alliance between Zerestria and Moswick. His first impression of Veronica was that she was a naïve and simpleminded princess.
- During the attack on the castle, Eugene invited Veronica to join him, but she refused.
- Veronica and Glen were known as lovers by everyone in the castle. It was later confirmed that this was just a false rumor and the two were not lovers, but just friends. Although, Glen says at the final battle, to Rida Razarasare that he loves Veronica.
- Rida is Veronica's personal guard, who is usually found with Veronica. Rida was at first very strict and always followed the rules. As the two bonded, Rida grew accustomed to Veronica's unpredictable actions. They have even bathed together before.
- Carlo is Veronica's childhood friend who grew up in the Rakedonia Monastery with her. The two grew very close, and Veronica considered Carlo as an "older brother". Carlo preferred her calling him a friend instead as it would be rude to the royal family if Veronica called him her brother.
- Bishop Moston taught Veronica magic when she was still residing in the monastery. He was like a father figure to her, as well as Carlo. The day that Veronica left the monastery, he told her to live freely without becoming held captive, although Veronica was unsure of what that meant at the moment.
The Princes of Zerestria
- Veronica has two older brothers. She rarely ever sees her brothers except for on important occasions.
- Veronica likes bathing on a cold day.
- She also likes conversing with others and eating sweets.
- She dislikes pitch black darkness.