|Japanese Name:||瀬々 稜|
|Romanized Name:||Zeze Ryō|
Zeze Ryou is a student of the Minato Prefectural High School and a member of class 1-4. He doesn't remember who he was in the previous life and decided to keep himself out of it.
Zeze is voiced by Morikubo Showtaro in the drama CD.
Appearance & PersonalityEdit
Zeze is a laid back person with a tendency to turn a blind eye on troubles. He prefers sticking to the current peaceful life as high school student rather than remembering about his past life. He is an introvert who enjoys living alone in his small apartament. He's quite messy person as his place is full of dust and unpacked boxes. Despite his carefree atitude he's well-aware of his life situation and to pay his bills and thus stay independent, he works part-time job in his dad's karaoke place. Zeze is often seen listening to music, wearing his earphones. He's not the most eager of the students and he's often slacking off.
He has blond hair and light brown eyes.
Zeze has a peculiar tendency to refer to his friends by self-made nicknames or adding weird suffixes. It's confusing to those around him, as they see him as just fooling around.
Not much is known about Zeze except that he is the person who allows all the meetings to take place at karaoke 7. Zeze, unlike the others did not see the flash of magic at the beginning of the story and his memories have been very fuzzy. The only reason he has any knowledge of the past is because he saw Minami's notebook. However, later, even after an encounter with magic, his memory continues to be vague- though over time he has been shown to be gradually recalling more information.
- Teshimano is a friend of Zeze both before and after the members of class 1-4 begin to recall their past lives.
- Zeze is the one who gives Minami advice from time to time, even if it doesn't seem like it.
- Zeze is also known to have a father, mother, granmother and older sister. His father is the manager at Karaoke 7 where Zeze works. His parents recently divorced.
- Zeze's hobby is listening to music, especially electronica.
- He likes spring, ramen, and sleeping.
- He dislikes mornings.